Medicare offers hospital insurance and administration benefit coverage to nearly 60 million people nationwide.* But, it doesn’t cover everything. USIC’s Medicare Supplement insurance plans cover health care services that traditional Medicare benefits will not, including fees such as copayments and deductibles.
Any healthcare provider who accepts Medicare patients also accepts Medicare Supplement insurance.
- If you move, your coverage moves with you
- No physician or specialist referrals are needed
- Medicare Supplement and Medicare plans work together – decreasing overall health care costs
- As deductibles, copayments and coinsurance increase, your Medicare Supplement benefits also increase
You are covered from day one of your policy effective date.
- There are no waiting periods for pre-existing conditions
- Your policy renews if premiums are paid on time
*(2019). Total number of Medicare beneficiaries. Retrieved from